- If you have a car, please download the Carnegie Center Parking Permit. The pass should be prominently displayed on your dashboard.
- If you are arriving by rail, there is a complimentary jitney service that will take you from the Atlantic City rail station to the casinos. (Scroll to the bottom of the link).
- It is a one-mile (20 minute walk) from the Tropicana Casino to the Carnegie Center via Pacific Avenue (see image below). Campers may also be interested in walking along the Boardwalk instead, which will add five minutes to total travel time.
- Alternatively, campers can catch a taxi or a Jitney from the Tropicana to the Carnegie Center. The Jitney costs $2.25 in cash and Route 1 travels along Pacific Avenue.
THATCamp Digital Pedagogy will be held on June 17 and 18th, at the beautiful Carnegie Library of Atlantic City. The event is being sponsored by the School of Arts and Humanities and the Digital Humanities Center of Richard Stockton College and by HASTAC.
The Carnegie Library is easily accessible from the Atlantic City AMTRAK station (0.7 mile walk) and a quick taxi ride (about $30) from the Atlantic City Airport. Parking passes will be made available to THATCampers free of charge. Find driving directions to the Carnegie Library here.
We have negotiated a Group Rate of $60/night + $10/night resort fee (includes wifi) + taxes at the Tropicana Casino Resort, on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. To make a reservation, use the code HSHUM. Call 800-247-8767 for bookings.
– Max. room occupancy is 4. Charge of $25 for third and fourth guest.
– $10 per night per room resort fee includes: Wifi, local and toll-free phone calls, state and local tourism and occupancy fees.
Our limit is 80 participants, so sign up soon! We look forward to seeing you there!